Over the years, the editors of this report and people on this website’s Speakers Bureau have assisted scores of students in secondary schools, colleges and universities, and graduate programs in their research into different aspects of Peoples Temple history. We are publishing some of the papers from the last year which have come out of that research. The papers will also be collected and published on the Student Papers page.
1. Secondary School
- A comparison of the methods of recruitment and retention of malevolent and benevolent cults, by Ashton Brower
- Success in the Peoples Temple Cult, by Caley Follmer
- Pulling Meaning From Rough Drafts: Jonestown in American History, by Molly Doris-Pierce
- Jonestown Suicide, by Razzerpie
2. College and Graduate School