Over the years, the editors of this report and people on this website’s Speakers Bureau have assisted scores of students in secondary schools, colleges and universities, and graduate programs in their research into different aspects of Peoples Temple history. Beginning this year, we are publishing some of the papers which have come out of that research. The papers will also be collected and published at the bottom of the Articles page.
- History Day Project on Jonestown Has Lessons for Teenagers of Today, by Hillary Contreras
- Cults and their Leaders: An Introduction, by Oliver Everhard
- Was It Suicide or Murder? by Abi K. Kosmas
College and Graduate School
- My Interest in Peoples Temple, by Kristian Klippenstein
- Preparing to Sell Jonestown, by Catherine B. Abbott
- Followership in Peoples Temple: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, by Wendy M. Edmonds