Over the years, the editors of this report and people on this website’s Speakers Bureau have assisted scores of students in secondary schools, colleges and universities, and graduate programs in their research into different aspects of Peoples Temple history. We are publishing some of the papers from the last year which have come out of that research. The papers will also be collected and published on the Student Papers page.
Secondary and High Schools
- Documentary Demonstrates Power of Jim Jones Over His People, by Nina Figley
- Jonestown: Today and Yesterday, by Rose Dunton
- Leadership & Legacy: Jim Jones and the Jonestown Massacre, by Erica Guthrie
- The Rainbow Family: Jim Jones and Peoples Temple, by Rachel Brown, Julia Conway, and Sarah Kleinschmidt
- The Leadership and Legacy of Jim Jones, by Kelsey Kerrigan
- Peoples Temple: A Reading on a Legacy in Leadership, by Logan W.
College and Graduate School
- Armed And Dangerous/Suicidal Tendencies: The Jonestown Massacre, by Ethan James
- The Impact of Journalism on Jim Jones and Peoples Temple: Examining New West’s investigative report, by Gabrielle Greenfield