- The Language of Jonestown
- Jonestown and Liberation Theology, by Massimo Introvigne
- Liberation Theology and Early Experimentation in Latin American Agricultural Projects and their Relation to the Peoples Temple Agricultural Project, by Edward Cromarty
- Jim Jones: Mystery Man, Mystery Trip, by Will Savive
- The Violent Outcomes of Ideological Extremism: What Have We Learned Since Jonestown?, by Janja Lalich, Ph.D.
- Thirty Years Later: Thoughts About Prevention of Future Jonestowns, by Peter A. Olsson, M.D.
- Jonestown Heroes, by Philip G. Zimbardo
- The Jonestown Tragedy: What Have We Learned in 30 Years?, by James L. Knoll, IV, M.D.
- The Jonestown Tragedy as Familicide – Suicide, by James L. Knoll, IV, M.D.
- “Hell that springs from the grave of memory”: Sacrifice, Whiteness, and Extinction in Wilson Harris’ Jonestown, by Jonathan Highfield
- The Sacred and the Profane in Wilson Harris’ Jonestown, by Rebecca Moore
- Jonestown And Disciple-Dom: Effects On A Denomination, by Karen Stroup
- The Three Virtual Intentional Communities Of God In A Body In Real Time (1868-2008), by E. Black
- The Politics That Destroyed Jonestown, by Marvin Funk
- Jonestown 1978: A Forensic Pathologist’s Retrospective Observations, by Cyril H. Wecht, M.D., J.D.
- Jonestown Conspiracies Revisited, by Christopher Knight-Griffin
- Student Paper Section
- Did Government Assassins Own a Tractor?: A Response to “In Plain Sight”, by Christopher Knight-Griffin
Originally posted on July 25th, 2013.
Last modified on May 22nd, 2017.