The articles written for the 25th anniversary offer the perspectives of historians, journalists and scholars of new religious movements on what has been learned over the last twenty-five years. The full collection of articles on this site is here.
- Debunking a Disturbing Myth: An Analysis of the Jonestown Video by Matthew Thomas Farrell
- Jonestown in the 21st Century by John R. Hall
- Jim Jones and the Conspiracists by Jim Hougan
- Response to Jim Hougan by Rebecca Moore
- Jonestown 25 Years Later: Why All The Secrecy? by James T. Richardson, J.D., Ph.D
- Thoughts on the 25th Anniversary of Jonestown by Catherine Wessinger