The following stories describe what some of the people who will make the trip anticipate during their journey.
The final story is an account of a trip to Jonestown recently taken by travel writer John Gimlette for his book, Wild Coast: Travels on South America’s Untamed Edge (New York: Vintage Departures, 2012).
- Documentary Team to Accompany Survivors to Jonestown, by Melissa Thrasher
- Plans for Return Trip to Guyana Solidify, by Laura Johnston Kohl
- My Final Trip to Guyana, by Hue Fortson Jr.
- Going back to it all, by Dawn Gardfrey
- The Love You Have For Your Mother, by Herbert Newell
- A Trip I Thought I Would Never Take, by Jordan Vilchez
- The Town of Jones, by John Gimlette