TO: SAC, SAN FRANCISCO
FROM: DIRECTOR, FBI
Enclosed for San Francisco under separate cover by registered mail are the following items which may be of investigative significance.
1. Tape cassette of the last hour at Jonestown in which Jim Jones describes the suicide.
2. Miscellaneous newspaper clippings from major United States print media.
3. A copy of a 10-year development plan for Jonestown as submitted to the Government of Guyana and furnished by the American Embassy Georgetown, Guyana on 12/12/78.
4. Two copies of RYMUR computer volume 1/3/79.
5. One copy each of all passport applications and copies of pages from actual passports of members of the Peoples Temple in Guyana which was provided to FBIHQ by [name deleted], Special Consular Services, Bureau of Consular Affairs, United States State Department.
[Editor’s note: Note of above documents attached]