TO: DIRECTOR, FBI (89-4286)
(ATTN: FBI LABORATORY, SPECIAL PROJECTS SECTION, GRAPHIC PRESENTATION UNIT)
FROM: SAC, SAN FRANCISCO (89-250) (P) (SQD. 10)
Enclosed for the FBI Lab are the following items:
1. Aerial photo of Port Kaituma Airstrip;
2. 8 x 10 black-and-white photo of landing ship [ship] showing tin shed, Twin Otter, and GDF plane;
3. 8 x 10 black-and-white photo of truck and tractor-trailer;
4. 5 x 7 color photo of Twin Otter;
5. Two Polaroid photos of Cessna;
6. Brochure of Cessna 206;
7. Brochure of Twin Otter.
Trial in this matter is scheduled for 5/12/81.
Graphic Presentation Unit is requested to prepare:
1. 60 x 40 exhibit of Port Kaituma Airstrip (retouched color photo) with movable truck, tractor-trailer, and three airplanes to scale.
2. 30 x 40 top section drawing of interior (seating configuration IV) of Cessna 206.
The Lab should be aware that SA Donald R. Hale, San Francisco, and SA [name deleted], FBI Lab, have both observed airstrip and should be consulted in touch-up of photo of airstrip.