[Editor’s note: This document was typed in almost all capital letters.]
List of litigation projects needs from San Francisco
The following items, preferably copies and not originals, must be sent at once from San Francisco. A full set of each must also be sent to Mark Lane. This is critical because little can be finished till they get here. I suggest they be sent as excess baggage by a person coming in the next few days. [Handwritten addition: “Get everything back to States.”]
- Our complete People’s Temple newspaper clipping file.
- All existing notes, memoranda or summaries of events.
- A complete set of copies of all of our political publications and press releases, including the Peoples Forum.
- All incident reports, conspiracy files, or TOS [Tim Stoen] files.
- All tapes of relevant incidents, including tapes from under house. [Handwritten addition: “(or transcripts)”]
- Photos of all political activities, including all of our marches, appearances at rallies and meetings.
- Master file of public relations letters and responses.
- Files on “people who left the church”.
- All evidentiary material: for example:
- the post office note routing all our mail
- the handwritten notes of Dennis Banks done at the Conn visit
- copy of the arson report on the temple building
- relevant handwritten materials by TOS like Jim Cobb note
- the police report of the New West “break-in”
- in the tape, or note we got from David Wise
- Anything or compilation which describes the history of the church for any episode in its growth
- [handwritten addition: “Call signs of station that told us another station was [illegible words]”]
Originally posted on December 24th, 2021.