- Drinking the Kool-Aid, 2011
- The Will to Believe: Hope and Peoples Temple, by Richard Gubbels
- The Jim Jones “Truthiness” Project, by Katherine Hill
- The Art of Attrition: The Erosion of Peoples Temple and Jim Jones, by Timothy P. Lisagor
- Impact of One-Way Communication on Peoples Temple, by Edward Cromarty
- Jim Jones and Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), by Gary Maynard
- Jim Jones As Madman: An Oversimplified Diagnosis, by Patrick O’Reilly, Ph.D.
- Housing God In Life And Death: Architecture and the final resting place in two radical movements, by E. Black
- Jonestown As a Reflection of American Society, by Nora Woods
- My Reflections And Thoughts On Peoples Temple, by Manca Gartna
- Followership Research: Crossed the Finished Line!, by Wendy M. Edmonds
- Remembering Jonestown: A Homage to the Dead, a Prayer for the Living, by Chuan Zhi
- On “Getting It Right”, by Craig Foreman
- The Media and the Jonestown Suicides, by Cressida Rigney
- The psychological massacre: Jim Jones and Peoples Temple, by Rose Wunrow
- The Brainwashing of Peoples Temple, by Kyle McCloy
Originally posted on July 25th, 2013.
Last modified on December 21st, 2022.