The two reviews that follow are of Dear People: Remembering Jonestown, edited by Denice Stephenson. 2005. San Francisco: California Historical Society Press, and Berkeley: Heyday Books. 172 + xix pages. $16.95 paper.
- Dear People Creates Bridge between Temple and Outside World by John Moore
- Voices of the Dead Haunt Pages of Dear People by Kimberly Winston
For additional reviews, see:
• The East Bay Express edition of March 30, 2005 [find “Heaven Knows”];
• The San Diego Reader edition of July 14, 2005; and
• The San Francisco Chronicle edition of April 14, 2005.