- Mass Suicide & the Jonestown Tragedy: Literature Summary, by James Knoll, Ph.D.
- Could It Happen Again? by Karen Stroup
- The Stigma of Suicide, by Bonnie Yates
- Peoples Temple: From Social Movement To Total Institution, by Phyllis Abel Gardner, Ph.D., Jim Williams, Ph.D., and Mahmoud Sadri, Ph.D.
- On the transformation of Jim Jones, by Dr. Philip G. Zimbardo
- The Peoples Temple’s Ideology in a Comparative Perspective, by Peter Åkerbäck
- Recovery from Jonestown, by Phyllis Abel Gardner, Ph.D.
- Survivors by Michael Haag, Ph.D.
- Study of Peoples Temple Leads to Understanding of National Identity by Julio Otazo
- 3000? 20,000? A potential for so much more, by Susan White Hicks
- Leading to the Final Question, by Phil LaMonica
- Drinking the Kool-Aid
- Student Paper Section
Originally posted on July 25th, 2013.
Last modified on May 22nd, 2017.