TO: DIRECTOR, FBI (89-4286)
Attention: RYMUR Command Post
FROM: SAC, MIAMI (89-179) (P)
Re Miami teletype to the Bureau, 12/6/78, and Miami telcall To San Francisco, 12/6/78.
Enclosed for the Bureau are the following items:
1) Two fingerprint cards for Richard Clark, born 10/16/36.
2) Two fingerprint cards for [name deleted], born [deleted].
3) Two fingerprint cards for Robert Paul, born 11/3/45.
4) Three color Polaroid photos of Clark.
5) Three color Polaroid photos of [name deleted].
6) Three color Polaroid photos of Paul.
7) One rol1 of 35mm color film of the about three persons.
The above individuals were interviewed at Miami upon their arrival from Guyana and are members of the Peoples Temple.
REQUEST OF THE BUREAU
It is requested in close fingerprint cards be provided to the Identification Division for comparison with known fingerprints of the above persons and for any purpose deemed appropriate by the Bureau.
It is further requested the enclosed photographs and roll of film developed by the Laboratory, copied, and copies forwarded to Miami, San Francisco and BQMRA.
Armed and dangerous. Suicidal tendencies.