(Editor’s note: This article was originally on the Libertynet website.)
“Propagation Through Self-indulgence and Greed Is Actually Weakening
The Nations Who Indulge In It.” — FATHER DIVINE
- “How will the earth be replenished, continue to exist if the population thereof ceases to increase?
They have had plenty of time to increase and replenish the earth, and if you eliminate the mortality rating within yourself and all of those tendencies and hereditive fancies and pleasures that are subject to death, you will be mortifying the deeds of the body as said the apostle, Romans 8:13, and, Ye shall surely live!'” Also re: the meaning of “increase and replenish the earth”; automatic birth control .Office Talk – Given Dec. 25, 1946; 12:45 p.m.
- Propagation Through Self-indulgence and Greed Is Actually Weakening The Nations Who Indulge In It. Glory to God in the Highest and on Earth Peace, Good Will Toward Men!”
‘Through the Elimination of Self-indulgence and Lustful Propagation …I Will Lead the Nations of the Earth on to Victory and Will Lift up a Standard…Of Righteousness, Truth and Justice.”Message – Given Dec. 27, 1941; 4:20 p.m.
- If You Call it Nature, I May Call it God!
If Nature Produced the First Cell, Then I Am That Nature!
The doctor questioned why FATHER disapproved of nature’s method of propagation, the union of a male and a female cell.
- Those Who Are Not Worthy to Become Fathers and Mothers Create Misery and Bloodshed. “…Train yourself in the way that your child should go train your child seven years after he is born, and then let him go others will not be able to Change him!”New Day, June 14, 1958; P. 8-9 Message – Given Sept. 9, 1942; 5:45 p.m.
- “Re: China.. Wheresoever they are increasing and multiplying and over-replenishing the earth, they have to be slaughtered and destroyed in some way to thin them out apparently.” – But if men could and would but recognize GOD’S Actual Presence and realize, that which they have been doing selfishly in the way of multiplying; increasing and multiplying continually selfishly through self indulgence, and for the purpose of raising up a great nation to overcome some other nation, and for the purpose of taking some other nation’s country — this is exactly what all of this propagation is for, a great part of it. Given Apr. 21, 1938; After midnight. New Day, May 24, 1975, pp11-12
- Re: the cause of war, i.e., Japan against China overpopulation. “Self -indulgence makes men captive; the evangelical life frees them.New Day, June 9, 1938; P. 31-33 Message – Given May 27, 1938; 1:20 p.m.
- The Poor Class Are Fooled by the War Lords and Others to Teach Them How to Propagate for the Purpose of Leading Them into Slaughter.New Day, Dec. 25, 1954; P. 14-15 Message – Given Sept. 19, 1939; 5:04 p.m.
- “All Because Of The Overpopulation Of The Earth The Nations Of The Earth Are Seeing The Worse Crisis Since The World Began.