- The Language of Jonestown
- Peoples Temple As Christian History: A Corrective Interpretation, by Kristian Klippenstein
- Jonestown: The Search for Early Christianity, by Edward Cromarty
- Modernity and the Old Believers: Jonestown was not an analogue, by Chris Knight-Griffin
- The Reincarnations Of God: George Baker Jr. and Jim Jones as Fathers Divine, by E. Black
- The Death of a Story, the Death of a Cult: Pat Lynch and the Jonestown Tragedy, by Pat Lynch
- John Victor Stoen: Son of Jonestown, by Bonnie Yates
- Resilience, Revenge & Reality: Examining the Story “Over and Over,” by James L. Knoll, IV, M.D.
- Overturning the Vat, by Bonnie Yates
- The Rural People’s Party and Comrade Jim Jones, by James Williams, Central Committee, Rural People’s Party
- Another Lesson from Jonestown, by Phyllis Gardner
- Jonestown: Got Milk? by Will Savive
- The Nightmare of Jim Jones, by Chris Knight-Griffin
- Student Papers Section
- Letters to the Editor
- Did Government Assassins Own a Tractor? Laurie Efrein Kahalas Responds to Chris Knight Griffin
- Comments on “Reconstructing Reality: Conspiracy Theories About Jonestown” by Ken McCarthy
Originally posted on July 25th, 2013.
Last modified on May 22nd, 2017.