- The value of the archive, by Heather Shearer
- The futures of Jonestown, by John R. Hall
- How to Succeed at the National Archives Without a Scanner or Following the Rules, by Mark Stricherz
- House International Relations Committee Investigation into Assassination of Rep. Leo Ryan: A Finding Aid for the National Archives Collection
- My Donation to the University of Southern Indiana, by Laura Johnston Kohl
- The Peoples Temple Collection at the University of Southern Indiana, by Jennifer Greene
- Peoples Temple and Jones Family Photographs Digitized by SDSU, by Robert Ray
- Report on the Peoples Temple Collection at the California Historical Society, by Marie Silva, Archivist & Manuscripts Librarian
Originally posted on September 30th, 2018.
Last modified on November 13th, 2018.